Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More on that topic...

Stacy commented on my last post so this is a continuation of that conversation.   If you're lost, read her comment first.
Stacy, thanks for sharing your thought.  I love getting feedback on this stuff I'm pondering.  I do see that God is concerned with the spiritual stuff and the big picture, which we often can't see.  Here's what I'm still wondering about:  This is just an example:  Chris had cancer.  Through that experience, his faith grew and he learned a lot.  So I see that God does "work everything for the good for those who love Him."  BUT does that mean that God's will was for Chris to get cancer?  OR did Chris get cancer despite God's will, and God used it for good?
In other words, is the bad still God's will or does the bad happen outside of God's will and God uses it for good?

2 comments:

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...