Saturday, February 27, 2010

Travel Journal Continued


2-2-10. Chris. 1 am.

I can't sleep. I don't know if it's excitement or jet lag...probably both. I've been laying in bed awake for probably the last hour or so thinking that it was much later in the night. So I figured this was a good time to write some things downs and thank you, Lord, for an amazing little boy. You definitely knew what you were doing when you created him and when you set it up for us to adopt him. He's perfect.

We've been bonding already with him and he's attaching to us already. Thank you, Lord! He watches his mom all the time. I was holding him earlier and Laurel was in the bathroom getting ready and he would not stop staring at her and smiling. He wanted to see her and everything that she was doing.

Then I fed him and as I was burping him he fell asleep on me which was great! I put him down for the night and he had his head turned away from me seemingly still asleep. I said, "I love you, Ephraim," and he immediately without hesitation turned to look at me with a huge smile on his face. It was amazing! Then he wanted to get up and play, so mom ended up reading to him and he went back to sleep.

He is wonderful!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...