Friday, August 27, 2010

When will it end?

I'm tired. I am ready for Ephraim to be through his sleep troubles. I am ready for him to fall asleep easily (last night it took 40 minutes again to rock him to sleep) and for him to sleep through the night (last night he was up at 10, 11, 12, 4, 6:30, 7). We are just so ready for it to be over!!! I would like to be through with these struggles and to have a great little sleeper on our hands. But then there's the gnawing thought in my mind that it may never end...he just may always have anxiety when it comes to sleep...God forbid!

2 comments:

Jimmy & Kristi said...

I will be praying for you guys...I remember those sleep less nights with our boys and while you are in the midst of it it definitely does not seem like it will end...I feel for you. God be with you!

Meg Fletcher said...

Poor baby! Poor Parents! I will pray for you guys...it's probably just going to take time :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...