Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A New Month...

Well, it's September, ya'll.  I mentioned in my last post that we have "Christmas in September" in my household due to 5 birthdays being commemorated in one month.  Add on to that my dear friend's wedding in Orange County and the camping trip (we cancelled earlier this week because Ephraim is having so much trouble sleeping) that we hope to reschedule into September... and it is going to be a busy month!

As I ran through all of this in my head during this morning's shower (don't you find that's a great time to think?), I realized I could go one of two ways with this month.  I could choose to be stressed and a little overwhelmed thinking of all that busyness...OR...I could choose to have an attitude of gratitude and approach the month with joy and thankfulness for all of the things we get to celebrate this month.  So I'm going with the latter, friends!  I told my husband about my goal for this month as I'm hoping he'll keep me accountable.  See, I feel like I have this tendency toward negativity a lot of the time and I'm really working on replacing that with gratitude.

Keep me in your prayers.

What are you excited about for this month?  Leave me a comment and let me know or if you've already posted about it on your own blog, leave me the link!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...