Thursday, October 28, 2010

Me In a Nutshell

So I write on this blog every week because I love to write.
And because I have some passions inside of me.
And because sometimes I just need to get some stuff out.

I love it when I get a new follower or even just a new comment.
I hope you find something of interest and of value here.
I hope you learn something or get inspired by something or that something resonates with you.

Today I feel like sharing a little bit about me.


I'm 6 feet tall (which is about 3 inches taller than my husband).  I know.  It's shocking.


Speaking of my husband, we've been married for three years.  I love our marriage.  It's just right for me.

We adopted our son from Ethiopia almost 9 months ago.  He is 17 months old now.


What else?  
I adore chocolate.  It might be safe to call it an obsession.

I get stressed really easily, which I think is why God gave me a husband who simply doesn't get stressed.  Well, hardly ever.  It used to drive me nuts, but now I love it.

Since becoming a mom, I must confess, my house is never as clean as it should be and stuff is always out of its place.

I am an actor and a screenwriter.

I wish long jeans and big shoes were easier to find.

I can't get enough of the tv show "Parenthood."

I believe in following Christ to the point that the world thinks your nuts.  I believe in this, but I hardly ever do it.

Oh, and I do a really convincing British accent.  True story.  After a certain play I was in, a man stopped me on the side of the road and said in his beautiful British accent, "I'm from England and your accent's better than mine!"

So that's a little about me.  Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Venessa said...

I am so glad that you posted this...it was so great getting to know more about you!

Jimmy & Kristi said...

Awesome post...always good to get to know people better. I hope as we see each other more and more at church that we are able to chat and get to know each other. Have a blessed day!!

Sara said...

Ephraim is SO gorgeous!!!!!

sarah said...

I enjoyed learning a bit about you!I Adore Parenthood. It's nice to see real life issues in a modern show. There is too much Drama out there now days.
-Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...