Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Thousand Thanks

These are a few of my glimpses of heaven.

Thirteen.
Ephraim slept 11 1/2 hours last night.  He usually sleeps 9 interrupted hours.  This was 11 1/2 straight.  Praise God for hard work, research, and prayer that pays off to some healing of a little heart with so much anxiety toward night and sleep and separation.


Fourteen.
Chris and I just started reading Revolution and Renewal (How Churches Are Saving Our Cities) by Tony Campolo.  It's about inner city ministry, which we're becoming more interested in...God is doing some amazing things through the church.  We've only read the introduction, but I'm excited to continue and let the Lord move our hearts as He desires.

Fifteen.
Have you heard the song Live High by Jason Mraz?  (It's not about what you're thinking...or maybe it is.)  It's pretty nifty and I recommend giving it a listen.

Sixteen.
And for the glimpse of heaven that I get through my husband and the way he loves me and Ephraim, a thousand thanks, Lord.

Give thanks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...