Monday, November 8, 2010

Miscellany Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

1.  Journaling.  I know blogging is sort of an online journal, but I'm trying to get back into actual journaling.  One of the obvious benefits of that old pen and paper deal is that no one reads it except me.  And sometimes that's just needed.

2.  A Hot Date.  I had one this weekend!  My husband planned the whole thing.  We went to the Vintage Press (if you don't live in Visalia, this is a really nice restaurant here).  We went for lunch because we're thrifty like that.  They have this baby pumpkin thing that they serve every Fall and I've been wanting to try it for a few years.  It was delicious!  Then we saw Due Date.  It was very good, funny, moving.  There was one crude scene I definitely could've done without, but overall, we really liked it!  A lovely date.

3.  Toddlers Don't Understand Time Changes!  Ephraim's just not getting it.  He gets tired too early in the evening, wakes up too early in the morning, and naps too early in the day.  

Here's to the start of another week!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So good for date nights! I saw the movie also and could've lived without the crude scene as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...