Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Spoonful of Easy

To help the day go down.

I love learning from other people.  I am constantly taking tips and ideas from other blogs, magazines, books, conversations.  So I realize I need to give back, too.  Here are a few things from my life that might just be of some use to you.


Peanut Butter Applesauce.  They say that peanut butter is a choking hazard for kids under 4 years old.  But if your kid is not allergic to peanuts, this magnificent butter is a great and tasty source of protein...even for a picky eater like my son.  So to thin it out and get rid of the whole choking hazard thing, I mix peanut butter with applesauce.  And my son loves it!

Are you this hard core when you workout?

Exercise TV.  Have you heard of exercisetv.tv?  It's this great website of exercise videos.  You can purchase videos, but they also have quite a few you can view for free!  I use this every morning I work out.  You just go to their website and at the bottom you'll find "Featured Videos."  These are free!  Just click and get moving.


I'm a Cheap Coffee Snob.  And this is a hard thing to be.  Chris and I are picky about coffee.  We like it good and we like it really strong.  But we're also on a tight budget.  So we buy our coffee from World Market.  After trying all coffee cheaper than Starbucks (because we love Starbucks but can't afford it), we decided on World Market coffee as not bad priced and really good.  Plus if you join their coffee club, every time you buy coffee on Wednesday, you stack up points toward a free pound.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Jimmy & Kristi said...

I love the peanut butter applesauce tip...very helpful even though I don't have little ones any longer it is a useful tip for friends that I have.

I will have to check out that exercise site. My friend and I have been walking about 2 miles M-F for about 5 months but I am looking for a workout to do and those free ones sound right up my alley.

Sorry I can't use the coffee tip cause I don't like coffee at all and my hubby could drink it 24/7.

Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...