Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

Laundry Day
I remember before I was a mom, listening to my sisters-in-law (who were already moms) talk about their endless piles of laundry and how there was always more laundry to do.  They were right, my friends.  It never ends.  

Tax Return
We're getting one and I can't wait.  We've got some plans, people.

Two
My son is going to be 2 in a couple of months.  What!?!  Lord help us through the terrible twos of this stubborn (or with the positive spin I'm trying to put on it..."persistent") little boy!

A Picture...Why Not?


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

BARBIE said...

Visiting from the Monday Miscellany. So glad you are getting a tax return. We got one as well. But we had to spend it to fix the transmission in our SUV. Well, that is how the Lord provided and I am grateful. I remember when my little ones were two. What a precious but trying time. Now I have an adult child, a teen and a 7 and 10 year old. I love that you adopt. One day my circumstances may allow me to adopt as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...