Wednesday, May 25, 2011

And The Doctor Said...


E had his 2 year doctor visit today.  He is healthy and amazing and wonderful and dang if he isn't funny.  That's my report, at least.  The doctor just said, "Everything looks good."

This was my first time taking him to the doctor without Chris joining us and I was nervous, I'll admit.  It was a breeze, though!  Since E can understand so much now, I was able to just explain to him what would happen and what was happening and it made the whole thing so much easier.  Of course the lack of immunizations today helped, too.  Did you know they don't need any more shots until Kindergarten!?!  I didn't realize this, but I'm saying, "Hallelujah!"

My favorite part was the prediction of how tall he'll be.  Are you ready?

5'9"  That's a nice height, don't you think?  It's the same height as his daddy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...