Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Monday

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

One.  We taught E to run through sprinklers last week.  Isn't it fun to teach your kids that kind of stuff?  He's been really enjoying stripping down to nothing and playing with water on these summer days reaching into the 100s.


two.  On Saturday I saw the first piece of theatre I've seen since moving back to Visalia two years ago.  I have a B.A. in Theatre Arts and was acting in LA before coming back to Visalia so I miss being in, and going to shows all the time.  My sister-in-law was in Fiddler on the Roof, along with a couple friends of mine.  It was a fun show!

three.  I just finished the Bible, folks.  In college a professor told me that I should read that book beginning to end, which I had never done.  We're talking, open the front cover and start reading until you reach the back cover.  I'm embarrassed to say it took me about 3 years, but I feel very accomplished today.

Happy Day!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm a theatre major too! SO jealous that you were working in LA! That is such a beautiful city and so perfect to practice theatre in! Also, love that picture of E running through the sprinklers. SO cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...