Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Favorite Toddler Photos

A disclaimer on this post would be that my photography skills are indeed not all that great.  That said, I LOVE to photograph my kids!  Taking pictures of toddlers can be tricky as they are always on the move and most don't enjoy posing for Mom!  But they are wonderful subjects because they are so full of expression and energy!  Here are some of my favorite toddler shots:


Their Smiles





Their Style




Face Close-Up







With Mom & Dad



 In Nature





Doing Their Favorite Things





 Modeling



Their Curiosity





Holidays


 Bath Time



Their Feet




Rare Moments of Focus



Siblings





2 comments:

Devonna said...

Laurel, these are great! Love the modeling one- watch out! haha

Katie said...

Love these! And I don't know what you are talking about, I think you are a great photographer! You capture moments so well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...