Saturday, June 16, 2012

Favorites

I hope you had a good week without too much stress or worry.  For us, life is stressful right now, but I've been focusing on this quote all week: "Gratitude turns what we have into enough."

So in a spirit of gratitude, these are some of my favorite things from the week.



1.  I did a couple of photo shoots for some friends last weekend.  A family shoot for a friend named Heather and some headshots for my writer friend Mike.  



2.  Chris and I went away for a night for our 5th anniversary.  It was a wonderful little getaway!  We stayed on the Old Kings Riverboat on the Sacramento River.  It was the kind of trip where you eat salmon and chocolate cake on the deck watching boats go under the bridge.  The kind of trip where you laugh and enjoy some R&R.


3.  This guy has done the dishes for me twice this week!  He actually did scrub up a couple of cups, rinse them, and dry them.  But mostly he played!

Today we are celebrating Fathers Day with Chris.  So far it's involved homemade ice cream and an amazing painting our friend did of E and J-Man (I'll show you later!).  Still to come are fish tacos!  Then I'm off to take headshots of an actor friend this evening.  Tomorrow we'll be busy celebrating our dads with some BBQ-ing and swimming.  Have a wonderful weekend and take time to rest!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...