Monday, June 4, 2012

Miscellany Monday

miscellany monday at lowercase letters

1.  Chris and I took some pics of our boys (and threw ourselves in there a bit for good measure) this weekend and I'm pretty happy with how they turned out...I think we got some good ones!






2.  E and I went on a date last night.  The two of us have been butting heads a bit lately and Chris, in all his wisdom, suggested we might need some good old quality time together.  So after family pizza night, I asked E to go on an ice cream date with me.  His whole face lit up because he's only heard "date" used for times Chris and I go out together.  


On the way there, he started singing in the backseat, "Date, date date, we're going on a date, date, date."  It was pretty darn cute.  


Chris and J-Man had their own ice cream date at home.  The whole thing made me realize we need to do one-on-one stuff with each kid more regularly.

3.  My husband is starting a Weight Loss Boot Camp tomorrow.  If you're in the area, check it out!


Have a great week!



1 comment:

Katie said...

The pictures are great! And love the idea of going on a date with each child, I'll have to keep that in mind for someday when we have more than one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...