Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Lauren with five of my favorite things from the past week:

1.  Last weekend was my sister-in-law's birthday and it was fun celebrating with her!  Chris and I joined them and their friends for lunch at a Mexican restaurant and then we enjoyed some brownie sundaes at their house later that evening.


2.  Homemade ice cream.  (the one made by our dear friends...not the one we made which we later realized contained sour milk that gave Chris terrible food poisoning yesterday)


3.  My boys' faces while they watched the little fireworks show their Daddy put on in the backyard.


4.  Swim lessons.  Honestly, it's just been really nice to have something scheduled every day.  The days seem less daunting when I know there's something to break up the need for me to entertain two toddler boys by myself!


5.  My handy husband made this train table for the little guys about a month ago, and it is so entertaining to them!  Don't you love when you find those things that can entertain your kids for days and days!?  This is one of the best things we have bought and since we built it, I use the term "bought" loosely!


Have a great weekend, friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...