Friday, July 27, 2012

High Five For Friday

I'm linking up with From My Grey Desk for 5 of my favorites from the week.  Happy Friday!

1.  I brewed some fresh iced tea this week!  It's so summery and delicious.  Have you done that yet this summer?

2.  I got a cami for $2 at Target today!  I stacked a coupon on a sale.  I use this blog for my Target coupon matchup ideas.

3.  Without much good tv on in the summer, we've found a couple of new series to get into on Netflix and Amazon Prime.  Our faves right now are Numbers and White Collar.  Have you watched either?  Check them out!

4.  This kid walked out of his room looking like this and proclaimed, "Mommy, I look sharp!"  Please don't miss the fact that the sunglasses are upside down!


5.  This is NOT a favorite, but oh well!  House cleaning is my nemesis since becoming a mom :(  I have a schedule on my fridge and I try to get to it by the end of each day, but with everything else that ends up on my to-do list and with two toddlers demanding my attention throughout the day...well, I usually don't get to it.  What are your tips for getting the job done while raising kids?  I could use some tips!

Have a great weekend.  Remember to find some time to relax!

2 comments:

Andy and Kristen said...

we love white collar too!! we've been going through one series at a time on netflix and that's the one we're on now :) the other ones we really liked are Burn Notice and Lie to Me (about deception experts!).

Jen said...

My mom said that it's about time management and accepting the fact that you cannot clean everything you planned to for the day. You can do it!

I added you via GFC. I hope you can join my link up! It's on Tuesdays: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/flashback-tuesdays.html :)

Love,
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...