Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Great Outdoors

This has been a mild summer for the Central Valley.  Yes, we've been over 100 degrees for over a week, but compared to most summers, we have not been nearly as hot as normal and we even had a sprinkle last week (was it last week?).  I am very grateful because summer is the hardest time for me to live here!  I will admit I have found myself cursing this town during previous summers, mumbling things through the sweat like, "we've gotta move" and "why would anyone live here?"  (If you live in Arizona or maybe even Florida you are probably laughing at me right now, but that's ok.  I HATE anything over 100!)

Anyway.  Rant aside.

It's been so much more pleasant to spend time outdoors than it normally is this time of year.  So we've been doing things like...

Digging


And launching from Daddy's arms.


I hope you find time to get outside, too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...