Monday, August 20, 2012

Miscellany Monday

Last Spring I taught an acting class for a non-profit after school program.  Next month, I'll start back up, but I'm teaching two classes for them this year.  And I'm adding another acting class for an after school program that is teaming up with a local performing arts academy.  This week I have a staff meeting for each program and I'm excited to start up again.  As a stay-at-home mom, I always feel a little intimidated starting something new outside the home, but I also feel excited to have my own thing to do!

One of my old acting headshots from my LA days.  Thought it'd be fun to share!

Next month, we'll be heading to the beach for a camping trip with my parents!  We've been waiting all summer to go to the beach, but it just couldn't happen before with Chris starting his own business.  We've also never taken a trip with my parents since having our kids so I am looking forward to it!

Our last trip to the beach...about a year ago.

This weekend, Chris was gone all day Saturday, helping his sister and her family move to Stockton.  So on Sunday, we claimed a family day and took the kids up Rocky Hill.  We'd done this once before because they love looking at cows, and ever since then, they bring up Rocky Hill all the time!  So we figured we'd better go again.  There were no cows this time, but we parked by a lovely little marsh and watched the ducks while we picnicked out of our trunk!  Cause that's how we roll up in here.




Happy Monday!



miscellany monday at lowercase letters

2 comments:

Jen | Our Happy Family said...

what a cute family you have! I'm a new follower of your blog :)

Laurel Feierbach said...

Welcome Jen! Glad you're here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...