Sunday, January 13, 2013

a little about me.

I just wanted to post a little about me today since you read my thoughts every week.  And by the way, thanks for doing that!

My husband and I have been married for 5 years.

I teach acting classes for a couple of after school programs.

I have my own photography business.

I am very passionate about adoption and orphan care.

We live in central California.  My husband and I are both from here, but we lived in the Los Angeles area for several years before moving back 3 years ago.

I am mom to two 3-year-old boys.

I love sushi and sashimi.

I HAVE TO DANCE  when I hear "Call Me Maybe."

We recently sold our house and downsized to an apartment.  A lot of things went into this decision including finances and forcing ourselves a little more into being a part of our community.

I really like to sleep.

I'm sort of a coffee snob.  I used to be a Starbucks barista and I don't know that you can really come back from that!

And now you know.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...