Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cookies are Coming



My husband's baking oatmeal chocolate chip cookies right now.  Jealous?  He's pretty much the coolest guy I know.

I've got laundry going and the boys are winding up their quiet time.

Tomorrow is a busy day.  I am helping host a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Janell.  She is pregnant with her first boy so we wanted to help her get some boy stuff before he arrives next month.  I'll go to my mother-in-laws' tomorrow morning to help set up for our lunch shower.  Then, tomorrow evening, I am attending a meeting at our church for a new adoption support and fundraising team that is starting.  I'm super excited to be part of a church that is taking the commandment to care for orphans seriously.  Tomorrow is just an informational meeting for this new team and I'm looking forward to hearing what they're thinking of doing.  I know of two families in our church that are currently in the process of adopting from Ethiopia and one family that is in the process of finalizing a foster care adoption so hopefully we can be a help and support to those families!

Have a great weekend, friends.  Get your husband to make you some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!  Or just make them yourself if that's easier.  Or just go buy some.  Either way, enjoy yourself a little today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...