1. I've been editing some photos from my first wedding reception shoot. Here are a couple faves!
2. I got some See's truffles (delicious!) from my valentine as well as a horseshoe he bent into a heart (with his bare hands) and painted red! Understand my husband is a personal trainer and is really into grip strength. So he rips phone books and bends nails and horseshoes. I thought it was a pretty cool romantic gesture!
3. My nieces had a joint birthday party last weekend, turning 3 and 4. Annie is into Spiderman and Ellie is into being a ballerina!
4. My mother-in-law brought over a bag of goodies yesterday. Yogurt pretzels were in there. I love those things!
5. We've been needing some help with J-Man and trying to figure out where to go for support and advice. This week I scheduled an appointment with a woman I know and trust who is an expert with adoption issues. Chris and I will be meeting with her in a couple weeks and I feel relief already knowing that some insight and advice are coming!
Have a good weekend!