Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Good and Not So Good



Today, I loved:
1.  I booked my first wedding today (as photographer)!  It's not until September, but I'm really excited to be shooting a wedding all by myself!

2.  My acting class today went really surprisingly well.  I teach for an afterschool program at a local elementary school and my first week with my 2nd graders was ROUGH.  I gave out 2 strikes in the first class, people.  If you get 3 strikes, you're out of my class.  Granted, the two "strikers" were conveniently absent today, but I'm still chocking today up as a win.

3.  I got to eat delicious left over tri tip at my mom's house this evening.  No cooking...delicious dinner...another win!

Today, I could've done without:


1.  J-man's ALL DAY defiance.  That kid was on some kind of tangent today.  I lost count of time outs and the evening ended delightfully with me holding his door shut (because he WOULD NOT stay in bed) and him screaming how he doesn't want a mommy and daddy, and how he doesn't like me.  Fun.

Really that was the main "could've done without" today.  It was all day.  That kid might just age me before my time, I tell you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...