Monday, September 30, 2013

Catch Up

Hello, blog world, it's been a while!  I apologize for being MIA lately.  Life has been busy and we have been recovering from colds.  Last week, I started as a table leader for our church's Wednesday women's' group, and the boys started a Wednesday kids time at my sister-in-law's church.  So now I feel like our fall schedule is in full swing. 

Chris and I shot a wedding on Saturday, which started with hair/makeup appointments for the bridal party at 10:30 am so it was a long day, but we had a great time and got some wonderful memories captured for our bride and groom! 

Yesterday we had a late birthday party for Chris with my side of the family.  We BBQ'd, ate pumpkin pie, and got in the hot tub.  His birthday is now OVER and I'm making sure he knows it!  Just kidding!

Next weekend, I am shooting a wedding on Saturday and a family photo shoot on Sunday so it will be busy busy!

I am excited for October to start tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to taking the boys to the pumpkin patch, cooler weather, and celebrating 10 years cancer free for my husband!

What are you looking forward to for October?

Also...this is what my boys will look like on Halloween!  You're welcome, world!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...