Friday, September 20, 2013

Sick

J-Man, E, and I have had colds all week.  Chris held on a little longer, but he's been fighting it off for a couple days now, too.  I have been absolutely miserable.  This cold has knocked me on my butt.  E was back at preschool today and has been better since yesterday (that kid has a crazy good immune system!), but before today, me and the boys hadn't left the house since Saturday. 

I asked Chris to get me some Nyquil yesterday because I haven't slept well all week.  Last night I took a couple of those and knocked off before 9:30.  I woke up at 7 this morning in the exact same position I fell asleep in.  You know you slept well when...right?  I feel drastically better today, but picking E up from preschool just took it right out of me. 

I feel like there is an end in sight.  I can't wait till we're just done with this whole thing!  My sister-in-law shared with me that her nurse friend gives her kids Yakult for breakfast every morning (you know the little probiotic drinks?) and she says her kids haven't been sick in two years.  Well, that's worth a try in my book!  So Chris bought some Yakult today and I've already given it to both boys.

Chris is officiating a wedding on Saturday and I'd love to go with him so I'm really hoping to be much better by then! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...