Saturday, September 7, 2013

these are a few...

...of my favorite things right now.

1.  I just subscribed to Birchbox.  Have you heard of it?  It's $10/month and they send you a box of beauty product samples.  It's kind of a fun way to try new products and get a little treat in the mail each month. 

2.  Panera Bread.  I'm a Starbucks girl as much as the next person...I even worked at Starbucks for about a year!  But I've been digging Panera Bread as a nice little "break" spot when I get alone time.  The seating is much comfier.  I guess that's really my biggest reason.  Oh, and if you sign up for a Panera Card, you get little rewards every time you buy something.  Last week I got $1 off any beverage and last month I got a free bagel.  Plus they have free wi-fi.

3.  Rookie Blue.  It's a summer cop show.  There's too much relationship drama for Chris so I watch it on my own.  Every time an episode ends, I wish so hard there was another to watch.  That's how you know it's a good show!

4.  We are paying our bills!  So simple, I know, but we had a really expensive car repair last month and thought we might be screwed when this month's bills started piling up.  But money has been coming in through both of our jobs and it looks like we are going to be okay this month.  It's been very much a "give us THIS DAY our daily bread" sort of situation! 

5.  And this picture taken at the beach last weekend:


Have a great weekend, friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...