Friday, March 14, 2014

Nerd Out With Me

I like statistics.  Do you?  I love checking out the Stats section of blogger to see where my blog's traffic is coming from, who's reading, etc.  Today I thought I'd share a little of that with you...just for fun!  So you can nerd out with me!

How to Survive a Foster Care Adoption
This post is one of my most popular every single week  It's been thrown around Pinterest a lot and I love that it's getting out there so much because I think people entering the journey of adoption need all the advice and encouragement they can get!

Most of my traffic comes from Facebook and Pinterest.  If you haven't already, go "like" God Found Us You on Facebook!  I keep up with a couple blogs I love through Facebook and it is such an easy way to stay updated on them.  Also, if you don't already follow me on Pinterest, here's the link:  Laurel Feierbach.

Aside from my most recent post Busy Busy, which got a lot of traffic for some reason, my most popular post of 2014 has so far been Forgiving Me

I love blogging and am so grateful for all of you who read my ramblings each week!  I find this blog to be such a release and a great outlet for me. 

By the way, I absolutely love when you comment on posts!  It reminds me you guys are listening and reading and that I'm not just talking to myself!  So please comment more!  Introduce yourself, share your thoughts and your life with us!

Thanks for reading, ya'll!  I will leave you with this:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...