Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Easter

Hey, Easter was this month!  Doesn't it seem like a long time ago?  No, only a week and a half, really.  Did you have a good Easter?  I hope you enjoyed celebrating Jesus' love for you with family and friends.


 
E and J-Man dyed some eggs on Saturday.
 
 
...to an audience!  My kids are the only grandkids and only great-grandkids on my side.
So we my parents and grandparents came over to enjoy some fresh strawberries and watch the kids color eggs!
 

Sunday morning we had some friends over for a little home church.  We sang some songs and read the Easter story from the children's Bible.
 


 We spent the afternoon at my husband's brother's house with family and friends.  We enjoyed BBQ, swimming (well, I didn't swim, but my boys sure did!), and an egg hunt.
 
 
We ran home for a quick nap before heading to my parents' house for another egg hunt and Easter dinner.  (Daddy had to lift J-Man up for that egg above, but he gave a noble effort first!)
 
A busy but wonderful day!
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...