Thursday, June 19, 2014

Today.

 
(from our beach trip a couple weeks ago)

My boys are taking swim lessons this week and next from Chris's cousin's wife.  We barter with her every year...she gives my boys swim lessons and we give her family a photo session or some training with my husband.  I love bartering!  It's a great system.

The boys are doing really well this year and are quite comfortable in the water.  I'm looking forward to seeing what they'll have learned by the end of lessons this year!

Our library offers a Summer Reading Program, which includes free shows each week.  Today there is a live reptile show so I'm planning to take the kids down there.

And then this evening we are going to our friends' house for a little Bible study. 

It's a full day for us!

I hope you have a great day and that you're enjoying the beginning of your summer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...