Saturday, June 21, 2014

Weekend & May

It's Saturday!  My kids are already all sweaty from playing outside and today's going to be 100 degrees here.  Happy First Day of Summer! 

This evening we'll be celebrating Father's Day with my side of the family so I have a chocolate cake in the oven as I type. 

Tomorrow evening, Chris and I will be attending an Adoption Banquet at our old church.  It's a fantastic event that started last year.  We do an evening of dinner, dessert, live music, and an auction of fabulous donated items.  All the money goes toward families we know who are adopting.  Love it!!!

Here's some pics from last month that I never got around to sharing with you:


 headshot.
 
 

fishing.
 
 

 the coolest.
 
 
 birthday.
 
 
my husband.
 
 
Now go swim cause it's HOT outside!!!
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...