Wednesday, August 13, 2014

ready for school

E starts Kindergarten tomorrow, and I'm going to be honest, I'm pretty excited.  The idea of only having one child at home every morning is a huge relief to me right now. 
 
I'm praying E adjusts quickly and can make a friend soon.  At this point, I think he's excited but nervous.  Change is hard for him.  But he met his teacher yesterday and she was so sweet, I think it set his mind at ease a bit.
 
We did a couple of camping trips this summer and I realized I haven't shared any pics yet so here are a few:
 
 camping at the beach with my some of my husband's family...6 boys under age 8!

 J-Man and his cousin enjoying a snack

my boys are on the right and a couple of their cousins are on the left 

getting buried by daddy
 
 camping in the mountains. i adore meadows!

fishing
 
 their first hike
 
 more fishing
 
J-Man caught his first fish.  Look really closely.  It's tiny but it's there.
 
chris took this picture and I love it
 
Happy first day of school to everyone starting soon!  May your kids be able to get excited about the year ahead!
 

 
 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...