Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Are You There?



Hello!  I'm going to be honest and tell you that I would like to hear from you guys more often!  Some of you leave a stray comment every now and again and I so appreciate those, but for the most part, things are pretty silent on your end around here.  Have you guys noticed this? 

So today I would like to ask YOU  to talk!  Some of you have been avid readers for years (thank you so very much!), some of you pop over once in a while from Facebook or Pinterest and some of you may be here for the first time today.  Whatever your God Found Us You story is, would you please share something (anything!) about yourself in the comments section today? 

I would just love to know a little bit about who you are and what brought you here and if there's anything you want me to talk about on here.  Please.  PLEASE.  Share something with us.

It can be like one of those awkward ice breaker games you used to play in youth group!

Thank you!  And thank you for reading!

Have a faboosh Tuesday, people!

5 comments:

Erin DeSantis said...

My husband and I started the process of fost-adopt in early March, we were certified in June and have been matched with a sib set of 3! We are in the waiting process but will hopefully be able to schedule our full disclosure meeting after tomorrow. I came across you blog on pinterest while looking for fost-adopt info. I read everyone of you posts and LOVE the pictures you take! The waiting has been hard, although I realize we are moving quite quickly and quicker than many/most do in this process (we went straight to the matching process with kids that are closer to being legally free, and we know that means nothing until they actually are legally free lol) but no matter what the waiting is hard! So we have been praying and just enjoying the time we have before life gets crazy forever!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laurel! I am a big fan of you, your boys, and your entire family! I love knowing you in person, and watching our boys enjoy each other too-- and, I love reading some of your thoughts on your blog. I have learned a lot in my friendship with you, and have been encouraged by much of what you share. Thank you for validating some very raw feelings for me-- thank you for going before me in this crazy adventure of adoption!
~Elizabeth

Laurel Feierbach said...

Thanks for sharing, Erin! Congratulations on being matched! I agree with you that the waiting is very difficult. I hope the rest of your process goes smoothly and that the entire thing is just blessed! Glad you're here!

Laurel Feierbach said...

Elizabeth! I'm glad you're reading, too! Your words are so sweet. I so value our friendship and the amazing blessing of knowing someone who gets it!

Stacy said...

I love to read your blog and catch up with you and what's happening in your world! Your transparent heart simply blesses me! Love you Laurel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...