Thursday, April 30, 2015

I'm Still Here!



I've been quiet on here lately and I apologize for that.  Thank you for sticking with me!  Sometimes I just can't get myself to write when life is chaotic.  My thoughts are so disorganized that the idea of organizing them into a blog post is overwhelming.

My husband started a new job this month.  At Target.  Hello "Family Discount"!  He's an Assistant Manager.  It's a great job and a great thing for our family, but he is working more hours and different hours and so we are getting used to that.  And by "getting used to" I really mean one of the smaller people in our house is throwing big old hissy fits and breaking only the most important household rules.  Lord help us!

Also, J-Man is starting preschool tomorrow.  Can I get a "hallelujah"?!  He needs it.  I need it.  We all need it.  Three mornings a week...no children at home.  What?!  Until baby number 3 arrives.  Which could be any day.  Or four months. 

Anyway, new job.  CHANGE.  Preschool starting.  CHANGE.  New baby expected soon.  CHANGE.

And we all know how kids from hard places deal with change.  Remarkably well.

No, I'm kidding!  My kids sort of fall apart.  Send reinforcements.


What I really want to tell you today is that about three weeks ago I wrote a guest post for my friend Kate's blog Sweet Goings about parenting and what that does and doesn't mean.  I forgot to tell you about it so now I'm telling you about it!  You can go read it if you want!


I guess I should be a little clearer on Adoption #3!  We are in the matching phase of adopting through foster care.  We have requested to be matched with an infant 12 months or younger.  So we are just waiting and praying.  I'm freaking out a little bit.  But I'm also really excited.  Please pray for us and our future child!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...