Tuesday, May 26, 2015

monday/tuesday

Hi friends!  It's Tuesday, but sort of like Monday and I'm tired and I thought I'd share some things that have been of interest to me lately in hopes that you might find something new to enjoy as well.


A couple weeks ago, I was over at Sweet Goings sharing about mom guilt and onions and grace.  Hop over HERE to read it.

This weekend, my husband worked the closing shift so I had time to finish the miniseries North & South on Netflix.  It's from the good old BBC and it's a super sweet love story.  Fair warning, it takes a couple of episodes to get into it, but when it was over I really wished there was more!

This website, Empowering Parents has become my lifeline.  Our sensory therapist recommended it, but I had actually discovered it a day earlier and it has changed the way I parent my most difficult child.  If you have a hard kid, check it out!  Fantastic articles that cover issues I haven't been able to find anywhere else.

I'm still working my way through my second reading of The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning.  It is such a beautiful reminder of God's love and how much more it is than the trivial thing I often convince myself of.


I hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend.  I'm with those of you who didn't have a weekend off with the family all together...my husband works retail and I had a photo shoot on Sunday.  But we still found time to hang out with my visiting grandparents and to swim and relax poolside.

Have a great week.  Enjoy the last bits of routine before school ends!  Lord help us as we try to entertain our littles for summer!

Here's one genius idea I'd like to share:

(Don't worry, he had fun.  But seriously, cheap entertainment, ya'll!)
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...